A Fleet Owner and WardsAuto business intelligence report on ELD regulation and its impact on commercial vehicle operations: the rules, the costs, the solutions
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) first began its efforts to formulate a regulation mandating the use of automated driver hours of service logging devices in 1988—nearly 30 years ago. Nobody said it would be an easy process, but few imagined just how protracted an exercise it would turn out to be.
Fleet Owner and WardsAuto have studied the state of the industry for ELDs and published their findings in ELDs: The Ripple Effect, a comprehensive report that will provide valuable business intelligence for your ELD strategy.
This report is available now for immediate download. GET THE REPORT NOW.
- The risks for fleets depending upon the self-certification process for ELDs
- An insider view of how Fleet Owner readers are preparing for ELD compliance –or not
- Why last-minute ELD buyers may find themselves out-of-time and out-of-service come December
- The potential for freight capacity shortages over the next few months
- How ELDs may reduce productivity in the early days, but boost it over time
- The challenges of special ELD exemptions for fleets, law enforcement and ELD suppliers
- How ELDs and related fleet management technologies are helping to create transparent supply chains and what that may mean going forward
- How trucking technologies have triggered an investment rush with the potential to disrupt and recreate “business as usual” for the trucking industry
ELDs: The Ripple Effect is packed with market intelligence, data and analysis on
the rules, the costs and the solutions that the commercial vehicle industry must know.
To see exactly what’s inside, DOWNLOAD THE REPORT PREVIEW!
Other Commercial Vehicle Reports Available
We offer several intelligence reports on topics vital to the commercial vehicle market.
Exploring the size and reach of the US CV market, forces driving cyclical CV sales, explanation of the regulatory impact on technology development, and much more.
AVAILABLE DEC. 2017
Data and analysis covering five years of equipment take rates for powertrain, ADAS, safety and other major features.
A Fleet Owner and WardsAuto business intelligence report on ELD regulation and its impact on commercial vehicle operations: the rules, the costs and the solutions. LEARN MORE